Garage Doors Restoration & Protection Kits¦
Enhance the look and value of homes at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Originally, paint on garage doors were baked on. Re-painting garage doors loose the original finish. Many of the additives that were used to make paint last have been taken out due to health and environmental concerns (such as lead). Paint that is not baked on, fades faster and may even peel or bubble. Repairing the finish of garage doors are easy by restoring it with Everbrite.
Everbrite - a tough, durable clear protective coating that restores the colour and luster on faded garage doors and will protect the paint from fading, corrosion, oxidation, acid rain, rust and more.
- Restore the original colour and luster of garage doors
- Less mess than painting
- Much easier than painting
- Less expensive than painting
- No masking or taping necessary
- Protect the door hardware at the same time
- Everbrite lasts longer than repainting, maintainable indefinitely
- Coated surfaces stays cleaner and are much easier to keep clean
- Repels dirt
Everbrite is easy to apply. Firstly, clean the garage door then wipe the clear, durable coating on. No buffing. No rubbing. Just apply, and let dry.
Simple 3 Step Kit